Friday, June 24, 2011

I Have The Blues Baby!

Well this ended up being a very dramatic, dark, smokey look when I had originally intended it to be much more playful lol. Unfortunately my junk webcam not only omits all the great shades in this look but makes me look uber tired. Actually the look was very peacocky in person with royal blues, blue-greens, blue-gold and a blue that that had a deep purple to it.I really liked it even though I am not used to so much drama on my eyes! Bubblegum pink lips and pale pink on the cheeks and I was done ready for a night out ( or a night in with Rachel Ray on the t.v.)! Avon lip tints on the lips. Everything else: Glamourdolleyes (blue ribbon), Mary Kay (velocity shadow box), Sally Girl (aqua), Markwins (blue gold), No name(white pearl), Ulta (liquid liner black)& lipgloss(clear pink), Kohl Kajal, Rimmellondon (curves mascara).

No comments:

Post a Comment